Thursday, November 17, 2011

lifting 1.4

ok. so 1.4 is the first week, 4th day. next week starts at 2.1. I may confuse my self.

6 minute brisk walk. followed by about 5 minutes of stretching.

Legs- Shoulders... kinda.

Squat: Bar x 8, 135x8, 225x8, 315x4x2
Shrug: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8, 475x8
Push Press: Bar x 6, 95x6, 115x6x2, 135x6x2,
Good Mornings: Bar x 6, 115x6x2, 135x6x2, 155x6

squat felt solid. it wasn't anything crazy as far as weight goes. but thats about as crazy as im getting for now. My shrugs are strong. maybe because I have to hold up my wobbly head. Push press feels so good, But I am so weak in that area. My shoulders are pretty big, but not powerful. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE! now that I'm more into this exercise, I will likely develop more power in the shoulders shortly. Good mornings... yea. my legs always scream for days to follow. they REALLY help build the hammy though.

So at the end of the first week of the new 'routine'. I have 2 more weeks of working out, and the week following that to rest. Hopefully next week I will be able to up my % of 1RM. That's the theory anyway! to build strength and press harder into the schedule as the weeks go on. I'm excited about it. rest fri and sat,  throws on sunday. back at the promise land on monday.

today a bum told me, 'people say money is power, well i aint got no money. but if some guy fashes his cash at me ill choke a motherfucker out and take it... now thats street power!' then he proceeded to call the wee asian fellow behind the counter 'suzan sandy pants'. welcome to lancaster :/

-wooster

No comments:

Post a Comment